The Majesty of Colors The Majesty of Colors

Great Game!

I love these old style games. Sometimes less is more. Keep it up!

saw game demo saw game demo

Good idea

I didn't really get what to do but the concept was good. I think you should invest more time in the design of the game.

ScrapCoding ScrapCoding

Goood

Very good however some words are not decoded in their entirety. Good little widget though. keep it up!

danishx83 responds:

Please would you be kind to PM me the words and its code which gives problem so that I may rectify it.

Mercanaries Mercanaries

Fun little game

It was a good little game however I do think that you should throw some more features in there. Good start. Maybe you could add some power-ups like bullet time etc.

RaceDriver1 RaceDriver1

Needs Work

Its a nice game but i think it needs some work for example more scenery. Maybe add some physics to the car so it drifts around corners. Maybe think about adding something that other games of this sort haven't had added to them yet? Try to give the player more incentive to play the game longer e.g unlocks, achievements, goals etc. Keep it up! Good work.

SILLY BLOB SILLY BLOB

This is good

The idea is there. You should expand on this. Maybe make a platform game out of it?

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Brilliant!

Good game, nice old school graphics. This game reminds me
of portal, the game being short (but still good) and the song that follows it. Keep it up! Short but sweet.

Crusader Tank Crusader Tank

um...cool

it needs a bit of work done but other than that it was ok.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz